Caddies will not be permitted in any of the age divisions. Players are reminded that pull carts are allowed.
Participants are required to observe good taste and to dress appropriately for the golf course. Collared golf shirts must be tucked in at all times. Pants or shorts may be worn. Blue jeans, cargo-style shorts, collarless shirts, tee shirts, gym shorts, cut-offs and shorts less than mid-thigh length are unacceptable. Caps, if worn, must be worn facing forward. Any golfer attired in an unacceptable manner will not participate in that event.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
I will refrain from any conduct unbecoming a KOJGT player including but not limited to:
• Any display of aggressive outward expression of anger including: yelling; throwing, tossing or slamming of equipment; using profane language; or destruction of any golf course equipment or property.
• Any mistreatment of fellow competitors, Junior Tour Officials, volunteers and golf course employees.
• Any display of improper golf etiquette. No electronic devices are allowed on the course. Cells must be silent while on the golf course. Range Finders are allowed.
• I will complete every round I start, and return a properly completed and signed scorecard for each round. If I have to withdraw during the course of play due to illness or injury I will notify the Tour Director prior to doing so.
• I will refrain from any acts, which may cause mental or physical harm to anyone.
I understand that if I fail to abide by this contract the following consequences will be enforced:
• 1st offense: A two shot “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” penalty will be assessed. In the case of a flagrant offense, a disqualification penalty will be assessed.
• 2nd offense: Disqualification and suspension for the competitors next scheduled tournament. If offense occurs in the last tournament of the season the suspension will carry over to the next season.
• 3rd offense: Permanent expulsion from the Tour for the season, and a one year suspension from any Junior Tour event from the date the infraction occurred.
Did Not Show (DNS) and Did Not Finish (DNF): Any DNS/DNF will result in no refund and forfeiture of the privilege to play in the next scheduled event. Two DNS/DNF for any competitor will result in that golfer being removed from all of the remaining season tournaments with no refund.
Players are required to provide 48 hours notice if they are withdrawing from any event or they forfeit their entry fee.
There will be no refunds, except for medical reasons.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ENTRY FEES FOR MISSED EVENTS DUE TO SUSPENSION.